A promising new development has opened in one of Toronto’s trendiest neighbourhoods. It has a great location and offers lots of convenience. This ensures this development will be a great real estate investment.
2231 St Clair Avenue West Condos is a new residential development by Marlin Spring in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at 2231 St. Clair Avenue West in the Stockyards District near The Weston Road and St Clair Avenue West intersection. This project will have a gross floor area of 235,000 square feet. It will contain 276 condominium units.
This development is located next to Stock Yards Village. It is served by many nearby amenities. And, with its easy access to streetcar service, this development makes for a great place to live.
Location & Neighbourhood
The Stockyards is a fast-rising residential neighbourhood. It has proven to be popular for new condo developments and affluent city residents. It is a vibrant and convenient place to live.
2231 St Clair Avenue West Condos is located next to Stock Yards Village. This popular retail mall is home to many great restaurants and bars. It has over 50 stores. These include:
- Nations Fresh Foods. This is the mall’s largest store at 153,403 square feet
Not only that, this development is located near many big box retail stores:
- Canadian Tire
- Home Depot
This development is located at the north end of The Junction. There are many great places and destinations to be found throughout this area
- Runnymede Healthcare Centre
- High Park
- George Bell Arena
- Corso Italia
This area is full of green spaces. This shows this neighbourhood has greatly changed from being an industrial area. Local parks include:
- Maple Claire Park
- Runnymede Park
- Black Creek Park East & West
This trendy place is full of popular bars, mostly located along Dundas West. This infuses this neighbourhood with an active nightlife.
This neighbourhood caters to families with its wide selection of great schools like:
- George Syme Community School
- Rockcliffe Middle School
- Harwood Public School
- The Great Lakes College of Toronto
These great services are aptly complemented by great public transit. Local residents have full access to:
- St. Clair streetcar. The west terminus of the 512 streetcar stops moments away from the development
- Runnymede Station. This Line 2 subway station is located 17 minutes away from the development
- Bloor UP Express. This station is located 23 minutes away. It provides quick trips to downtown Toronto and Pearson Airport