Top 5 Reasons to Live at Thirty Six Zorra Condos
1. The Queensway – The Queensway is a bustling and vibrant neighbourhood full of local restaurants, cafes, and entertainment options. There are plenty of grocery stores, drug stores, and banks in the area available to residents of Thirty Six Zorra Condos so that daily errands can be completed on foot. Sherway Gardens is just 6 minutes away from home and offers up plenty of big box stores and popular retailers.
2. Great Investment – Humber College – Lakeshore Campus is home to over 10,600 full-time students every year. Thirty Six Zorra Condos is just a 6-minute TTC bus ride away, and it would make for perfect off-campus housing for students looking for somewhere to live during the school year.
3. Highway Access – 36 Zorra Condos is located just 2 minutes North of the Gardiner Expressway and motorists can commute into downtown Toronto in just 20 minutes. Highway 427 is just a 5-minute drive away and Highway 401, just 10 minutes, allowing for seamless travel throughout Toronto and the GTA.
4. Transit Options – The area surrounding Thirty Six Zorra Condos is serviced by TTC buses, residents will have just a short walk up to The Queensway to access routes that will transport them throughout the city and connect them to the subway, which is less than a 10-minute ride away or Mimico GO station which is only 6 minutes away. Riders can commute into Union Station in less than an hour via TTC and just 17 minutes via GO Train.
5. Green Space – 10 minutes away from Thirty Six Zorra Condos there are plenty of fresh beaches, Lake Ontario, and lush, green parks awaiting residents. Humber Bay Park offers a dog park and plenty of walking and biking trails. Head out to Etobicoke Point or Lookout Point and relax where the views of the downtown Toronto skyline are just incredible.
|Number of Storeys|
|Total Number of Suites|
|Suites Starting Floor|
|Number of Suites/Floor|
|Suite Size Range|
|Est. Property tax|
|Total Min. Deposit|
|Deposit Notes||International Deposit Structure – 35%
$10,000 Bank Draft with Agreement
Balance to 10% in 30 Days
10% in 60 Days
10% in 90 Days
5% in 180 Days