Introducing 625 Church Street, a brand new condo development coming soon to midtown Toronto! Located at the intersection of Church Street and Bloor Street, this brand new development will be just steps away from the Bloor Subway Line, allowing it to be a convenience to travel throughout the city. With nearly a perfect walk score of 99 and 97 transit score residents are close to everything, making it a breeze to get daily errands done! Residents are in close proximities to major universities in Toronto, and major highways, making it easy to commute throughout the GTA.
Features and Finishes
- Ideal location with nearly a perfect walk score of 99/100, meaning residents are able to get their daily errands done without a car. Being just steps away from luxury retail stores on Bloor Street in Yorkville, and a number of dining and entertainment options.
- This new development has a transit score of 97/100, offering residents access to world-class transit, being just steps away from the Yonge- University and Bloor Subway lines.
- Just minutes away from University of Toronto, and Ryerson University, both walking distance and an average 4 minute drive to both campuses, making this perfect for students that are looking for off campus housing
- Residents will have access to major highways such as the Don Valley Parkway, which connects you to the Gardiner Expressway and the 401 along with the 404, which is perfect for those that are looking to commute throughout the city with a car!
- Just a 4 minute drive to the Hospital District, giving you easy access to a number of hospitals such as Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, and The Hospital For Sick Children