Top 5 Reasons To Live At 8888 Yonge Street Condos :
1. Transit at your Doorstep! – You won’t have to wait long to catch a bus, since York Region Transit runs a bus route right by your door, connecting you to Langstaff GO Train Station which is just down the street.
2. Close to Great Amenities! – Yonge Street in Richmond Hill is bustling with restaurants, cafes, big box stores, even a movie theatre, all within walking distance. Take a short drive to nearby attractions like Vaughan Mills and Canada’s Wonderland.
3. An Easy Commute! – Working in the city and living outside of the city is easy when you can access Highway 404 and 407 quickly. Commute to downtown Toronto in less than an hour by car.
4. Enjoy a Day on the Greens! – There are plenty of great golf clubs in the area, allowing for a relaxing day of playing golf and in the winter, The Uplands Golf Club also has skiing.
5. Great Area for Families! – With several elementary and secondary schools in the area, young and growing families would be making a great investment in their child’s education.
|Number of Storeys|
|Total Number of Suites|
|Suites Starting Floor|
|Number of Suites/Floor|
|Suite Size Range|
|Price / sq ft from|
|Est. Property tax|