Occupancy: Early 2015
Tridel Dorsay’s new master planned condominium community on Sheppard Avenue just east of Hwy 404, will not disappoint. Introducing ALTO at Atria: a gleaming modern 43 storey glass tower nestled in a park setting, accessed along a tree-lined street leading to a private courtyard entry. As a Tridel Built Green. Built For Life.® community, ALTO at Atria will offer high performing interior spaces requiring less energy, along with a host of spectacular amenities designed to elevate the senses in spectacular style.
Fairview Mall is just moments away, offering a host of restaurants, entertainment and fashion-forward shopping options. Don Mills subway station is nearby, as are the everyday conveniences running east and west along Sheppard Avenue. All points downtown and out of town are also easily accessible, with ALTO at Atria’s proximity to TTC, Hwys 404 and 401.
Features and Finishes
- Plank Laminate floating floor in kitchen, living room, dining room, den*, hallways*, foyer and bedroom(s)
- Kitchen cabinetry with deep upper cabinet above fridge
- Granite kitchen countertop with polished square edge and drop-in stainless steel sink
- Space saving, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency dishwasher in stainless steel finish
- Counter-depth, ENERGY STAR® high efficiency bottom mount refrigerator in stainless steel finish
- Exhaust hood fan in stainless steel finish
- 24 inch built-in Oven with stainless steel finish
- 24 inch built-in cooktop with ceran top
- 5’ soaker tub
- Stacked front loading dryer and ENERGY STAR® high efficiency front loading washer in white
Central building water filtration system