This pre-construction project is located at the northeast corner of Bloor Street West and Riverview Gardens, just west of the Jane Subway Station. This condo has an occupancy date of 2025.
Developer’s proposal calls for a 12-storey building with retail space on the first floor and 192 luxury residential units occupying floors 2 through 12.
This luxurious condo will feature a variety of suite layouts that will come in the form of 1-bedroom, 1-bedroom + den, 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom + den, and 3-bedroom units that will range in size from 516 square feet to 2,033 square feet.
Bloor West Village is located along Bloor Street, encompassing all businesses along Bloor Street between South Kingsway and Ellis Park Road, consisting of more than 400 shops, restaurants, and services. The mix of stores includes specialty clothing stores, bookstores, restaurants and cafes!
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT BIJOU ON BLOOR CONDOS
1. Bloor West Village! – Residents of Bijou on Bloor Condos will be able to enjoy all the local amenities Bloor West Village has to offer. More than 400 shops, restaurants, and businesses make up the amazing shopping district that is Bloor West Village. Grab a latte at the café and enjoy a walk down Bloor street and explore. Grab a new book to read, enjoy a pastry from the bakery, or find that new wardrobe must have piece. The possibilities to what treasures you may find in Bloor West Village are endless.
2. Nature in the City! – Residents of Bijou on Bloor Condos can enjoy the tranquillity of just not one, but two amazing greenspaces nearby. Just to the west, is the Humber River, full of lush green parkland and walking trails to enjoy. To the east is High Park, Toronto’s largest public park. Residents can explore tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and amazing greenery and vegetation. High Park is very well known for its very own zoo and the cherry blossom festival which usually blooms in early May every year.
3. Quality Built in From the Start! – With over 20 years of experience in condo construction and development, Plazacorp has led the way in high quality residential buildings in some of Toronto’s most desirable neighborhoods. Residents of Bijou on Bloor can be confident that the architecture, design, and materials will be of the best quality to help create lasting value for their new home.
4. Take Transit! – Bijou on Bloor Condos is as close to transit as you can get. Entry to Jane subway station is located right next door, giving residents easy access to the Bloor-Danforth line and connecting to Union Station in less than 30 minutes. TTC bus service stops right outside the door. Residents have access to several different routes including express and 24-hour services.
5. Highway Accessible! – Residents of Bijou on Bloor Condos that prefer to drive will be able to reach downtown Toronto in less than 20 minutes by vehicle. The Gardiner Expressway and Lakeshore Boulevard are located just to the south. Motorists will also be able to access the QEW and Highways 427 and 401 easily, connecting them to other areas of Toronto, the GTA, and beyond.
Location & Neighbourhood
Come see why Bloor West Village is one of the west end’s most cherished neighbourhoods. This Toronto condo development is a short walk to the Jane subway station, in the middle of a quaint strip lined with cafes, shops and Tudor-style apartments.
The Bloor West Village BIA (Business Improvement Area) is a busy and robust group, organizing several annual events and festivals in the neighbourhood and keeping the area beautiful, prosperous and livable.
The Bijou On Bloor Condo site is just east of the Humber River and its extensive parkland, which has plenty of strolling, cycling and dog-walking trails. You’re also just a subway stop away from Toronto’s High Park, the city’s largest public park, which stretches from Bloor Street West all the way to the Harbourfront and features tennis courts, an outdoor pool, leafy, mature trees and lush vegetation, even its own zoo. When you’re finally exhausted from playing in the park, enjoy a spa treatment or five-star dinner at the historic Old Mill Inn. This location is considered very walkable and scores high in its Walk Score with a 91/100, signifying that most errands can be completed on foot.
A diverse group of residents call this neighbourhood home, from students and young professionals to families and mature couples, and it’s easy to see why.