Celeste is a new condo development by DiamondCorp and Alterra Developments. Featuring 516 suites at 40 storeys with indoor amenities such as party room, co-working lounge, pet zone, fitness centre, rooftop terrace and many more. Celeste is located right beside George Brown College and in close proximity to St. James Park, Berczy Park, Sugar Beach and David Crombie Park. Celeste is just a short walk away from St. Lawrence market which offers a variety of shops and dining options. Additionally, it’s nearby TTC Subway stations including Dundas Station and Queen Station providing easy and convenient access around GTA. The project is estimated to be completed on 2026 and will be located at 121 George Street in Toronto.
Highlights at Celeste Condos
Located in the community of Moss Park, while boasting a near perfect accessibility score. Within the Moss Park neighbourhood there are many public transit options, in addition to the Queen Streetcar and bus service on Sherbourne and Parliament Streets. These surface routes connect to subway stations on the Bloor-Danforth as well asYonge-University-Spadina lines.
- Convenient access to Gardiner Expressway as well as Don Valley Parkway
- Close to Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Dundas Scotiabank Arena, St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery District
- 1-min walk from the George Brown College – St. James Campus
- 2-min walk to Ontario Line Subway Station
- 2-min walk to Queen and King East streetcar
- 6-min walk to St. Lawrence Market
- 7-min walk to King and Queen Subway Station
- 7-12 min bike ride to George Brown, OCAD and University of
- 9-min walk to Queen Subway Station
- 9-min bus from Ryerson University
- 12 min walk to the Distillery District and Thompson Landry Gallery
- 13-min walk to Dundas Square
- 14-min walk to Dundas Subway Station
- 15-min walk to Union Station
- Plenty of shops and restaurants along the street
- Walk Score of 96 out of 100
- Bike Score of 98 out of 100
- Transit Score of 100 out of 100
Reasons to invest
Toronto will soon have the most high-rise condos in the world, and young professionals continue to find the downtown core and West End appealing places to start a family and make a home. The developer’s ambitious plan to build a long-lasting community right in the heart of the city. With so many attractions nearby, such as universities, campuses, and businesses, this will always be an appealing area for students and young professionals looking for an easy commute. Because the Garden District, Cabbagetown, and Church & Wellesley are undergoing unprecedented change and construction, now is an excellent time to consider investing in the area.
About the Developer
Alterra is a prolific real estate developer have been building inclusive, intelligently-designed communities in the GTA. With a portfolio of over 5,000 homes for over 40 years. Because of their commitment to the highest construction and material standards, these projects are designed to be long-lasting and keep families happy for decades.
Diamond Corp is a development company known for its sleek, modern urban architecture. Diamond Corp was founded on the idea of independence, making decisions and negotiating on their own terms, and being a progressive voice in the real estate development world.