- Updated On:
- April 30, 2020
NOW Offering 1% Cash Back From Agents Commission!
Occupancy: June, 2013
Size: 39 Floors
Chaz on Charles is the downtown’s new condo set to be a platinum address in the very sought neighborhood of Bloor and Yonge developed by Edenshaw Homes and Lexus Land Co. Unique design is brought by Sol Wassermuhl of Page and Steele in association with award winning IBI Architects. Sleek, Chic and modernity define this project. Prices will start from the mid $200,000′s. Tentative occupancy will start on June 2013 .
CHAZ is mere paces from extraordinary dining in a myriad of world-class culinary establishments.
CHAZ is a short walk to Toronto’s most popular entertainment venues.
CHAZ is centered around the city’s cultural milieu.
CHAZ is everything you love about the city. And more
- Cozy and warm living-room inspired lobby with fireplaces
- Private dining room with bar and Caterer’s kitchen
- 24 hour Concierge Services
- A self serve Pet Spa with washer and dryer facilities
- A stylish Billiards Lounge
- Social and Secluded lounge areas
- BBQ area with alfresco dining
- A green zone with water feature
- Private fireside lounge areas
- 9 foot ceilings in principal rooms
- Floor to Ceiling windows
- European style smooth ceiling
- Imported Wide-plank Laminate Flooring (*)
- Custom-designed solid core suite entry doors
- Custom-designed Cecconi Simone kitchens
- Unique Backsplash storage with glass shelf
- Corian counter top with Cecconi Simone integrated Sink drain board
- Stylish 24” Stainless Steele kitchen appliances
- Cecconi Simone customized bathroom cabinetry
- Wide selection of Porcelain Tile Flooring (*)
- Cecconi Simone vanity mirrors with integrated cosmetic lighting
- Wall mounted faucet
- Under sink storage cabinet
- Custom-milled 6 foot vanity cabinet with adjustable shelves and built-in towel bar
- Less than 10 minutes way from Yorkville Neighborhood
- Less than 10 minutes distance to University of Toronto.
- Less than 5 minutes from Yong and Bloor [1 Bloor Condos]
- Less than 5 minutes from Yonge and Bloor [two subway lines]