Creemore Condos is a New Condo development by MDM Developments located at Mary St & Elizabeth St, Creemore.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Creemore Condos:
1. Family Friendly – Creemore and Creemore Condos is the perfect place for families to call home and raise their children. The quiet little town is home to exceptional schools, a recreation centre that offers a wide variety of activities and sports, and a public library. CondoNow notes that this boutique condo building will offer plenty of space and amenities for all ages.
2. Green Space – Residents of Creemore Condos will be surrounded by green space, lush parklands, nature trails, and tranquil waterways that can be enjoyed year-round. Nearby green spaces include Gowan Memorial Park and New Lowell Conservation Area. CondoNow states that avid golf enthusiasts will enjoy living close to Mad River Golf Club.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Creemore Condos is conveniently situated just minutes away from Creemore’s quaint downtown core. This quiet community offers residents plenty of independent eateries, retailers, and services alongside some Big Box names. The community is also known for its local breweries and wineries. CondoNow indicates that if residents can’t find what they need close to home the city of Barrie is just a short drive away, offering some big city dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
4. Highway Access – Several regional Highways and central Ontario major thoroughfares are easily accessible to residents of Creemore Condos including Highway 400. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists will be able to quickly travel North towards ski and cottage country or South towards the GTA.
5. Dedicated Developer – MDM Developments is a local real estate company based out of Gravenhurst, Ontario. They specialize in building condominiums and homes throughout cottage country and central Ontario