- Updated On:
- April 29, 2020
Welcome to a sophisticated, contemporary address. Elgin East’s two midrise buildings
are linked by an elegant, cosmopolitan onestoreylobby and amenity space with upper
level outdoor terrace, accessed via a porte cochere drive and drop-off area.
A modern, stepped design highlights the buildings’ facade, a symphonic composition
of natural brick, precast panels and luminescent glass. Generous balconies and
terraces lend defi nition to the frontage while offering a seamless transition between
indoors and outdoors.
Elgin East Condos & Towns Highlights:
- Easy access to Highway 404
- 7 minute drive to Richmond Hill GO Station
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include New Berry Park and Richmond Green