Horseshoe Residences is a new condominium development by Freed Hotels & Resorts near Barrie. This pre-construction project is located at 1101 Horseshoe Valley Road West near Highway 400 and Horseshoe Valley Road West. Horseshoe Residences will provide condominium ownership nestled within a premium resort at Horseshoe.
A total of 195 units will range from 427 square feet to 1,018 square feet with studio, one-bedroom, one-bedroom plus den, and two-bedroom layouts. Located within a prime locale, residents and visitors will have access to a world of outdoor recreation from your doorstep.
1. Horseshoe Resort – Horseshoe Resort is a 4 season, family-friendly recreation and getaway destination located just 20 minutes from Barrie and one hour North of Toronto. In the winter Freed Horseshoe Condos is home to 29 ski and snowboard runs and over 30 kilometers of nordic trails. In the summer there is golf, swimming, treetop trekking, and much more to partake in. CondoNow indicates that residents looking to relax can pay a visit to the resort’s own Amba Spa.
2. Green Space – Horseshoe Valley is a beautiful little village located just 20 minutes North of Barrie. Freed Horseshoe Condos is surrounded by untouched forests, lush parklands, conservation areas, and nature trails to explore on foot or bicycle. CondoNow states that these new residences will overlook a new manmade lake that will be great for swimming in the summer and skating in the winter.
3. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Freed Horseshoe Condos will have full access to all of the resort’s amenities including seasonal entertainment, dining options, and the resort’s very own Amba Spa. CondoNow notes that the city of Barrie is just a 20-minute drive away and offers plenty of lifestyle amenities, daily necessities, and Big Box brands.
4. Highway Access – Freed Horseshoe Condos is conveniently situated just minutes away from Highway 400, a central Ontario major thoroughfare that runs North to Cottage Country and South to the GTA. CondoNow acknowledges that motorists can easily access the highway and drive South to Toronto in just an hour after enjoying a nice relaxing weekend getaway up North.
5. Experienced Developer – Freed Developments is an award-winning development company that strongly believes in the live, work and play in your neighbourhood mentality. They set out to build what they call lifestyle hubs, helping to enhance life and connectivity in the community.
Location & Neighbourhood
Horseshoe Residences will be nestled within the serene lush of Horseshoe Valley. This neighbourhood is a haven for those who enjoy the outdoors all year round. Plus, it is an excellent opportunity for new condo units to enter the Northern Ontario housing market.
Located just 10 minutes from Barrie, residents and locals will have various activities to do and see, including golfing, swimming, treetop trekking, spa getaways and more. Within the area, you can find Chappell Farms, Heritage Park, Heritage Estate Winery & Cidery. Additionally, the site sits near Georgian Mall, Maclaren Art centre and all the natural wonders Shanty Bay provides.
This development sits conveniently and strategically close to the City of Barrie in the Simcoe County Region. For years Barrie has increasingly become a dynamic urban area hot spot with exponential growth. Barrie is also overflowing with natural amenities. It has become rich in urban amenities, residential communities and employment opportunities which benefits the surrounding real estate.