Grimsby Waterfront is an exciting new mixed-use condo, townhouse, and single-family home community development project, located at 398 North Service Road. The pre-construction condominium project is developed by Losani Homes and is situated at the intersection of Queen Elizabeth Way & Casablanca Blvd.
Spanning 14.65 acres of new homes Grimsby’s picturesque waterfront, this project guarantees the ultimate lakeside lifestyle. Embrace the charm of 1,247 high-rise units and 48 low-rise townhome units, each thoughtfully designed with open-concept floor plans and various bedroom layouts. Moreover, the commercial space offers abundant working and entertainment options, catering to the diverse needs of residents.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity, Register Now to explore the available units of Grimsby homes for sale on waterfront!
Grimsby Waterfront Highlights
- Experience the ultimate lakeside lifestyle with Casablanca Beach and the Grimsby Waterfront Trail just steps away.
- Enjoy amazing views of Lake Ontario from the high-rise condominium and two-storey townhouse buildings.
- Embrace sustainability with green roofs and a high-performance spray foam insulation system, preserving the natural habitat.
- Discover 57,416 sq. ft. of commercial space and high-density mixed-use residential options, providing convenient living, working, and entertainment within the complex.
- Excellent accessibility with Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) just steps away, offering seamless connections to Toronto’s Highway 427, Niagara Peninsula, and Buffalo, NY.
- Designed by award-winning Losani Homes, a renowned Ontario real estate developer.
- Experience a vibrant and connected community lifestyle in a family-friendly master-planned community with local amenities.
- Great investment potential as a future transit-oriented hub, attracting new residents and jobs while maintaining a balanced, uncrowded environment.
- Capped Development Levies
- Lawyer Review of Purchase Agreement
- Free Mortgage Arrangement.
- Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans
- First Access to the Best Availability
- Assignment Available
- Indoor pool
- Central courtyard
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Scenic Lakeview
- 3-level underground parking garage with 1845 parking spots
- 96 spots for townhouses,
- 1,559 spots for residents
- 190 places for employment and commercial uses
- Sustainability initiatives used, including:
- green roofs,
- high-performance spray foam insulation system
- 9′ ceiling heights
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Luxury laminate flooring in all specified areas
- Designer contemporary-style kitchen cabinetry in a variety of finishes and styles
- Quartz countertops and backsplash
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stacked Washer & Dryer
- Designer cabinet vanities with white porcelain sink
- Frameless glass shower door
Grimsby Waterfront Condos, Grimsby
- Just a 5-minute drive to downtown Grimsby, providing access to Grimsby Museum, Grimsby Public Library, and Grimsby Public Art Gallery.
- Adjacent to Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW), connecting to Toronto’s Highway 427, Niagara Peninsula, and Buffalo, NY.
- Six minutes to Confederation GO for a direct two-way connection to Toronto’s Union. Future Grimsby GO station planned on QEW and Casablanca.
- Surrounded by Natural Amenities such as Fifty Point Conservation Area, Forty Creek Distillery, Grimsby Peach King Centre, Casablanca Beach, and the Grimsby Waterfront Trail.
- Multiple grocery store options within a 10-minute reach, including Real Canadian Superstore South Service Road, Lakeview Market, SJ Convenience Store, and Sobeys Grimsby.
- Abundant Educational Facilities in the area such as Grimsby Cooperative Preschool, Even Smith Public School, West Niagara Secondary School, Lakeview Public School, and Trail Ridge Montessori School.