The Imperial Plaza originally built in the 1950s as a corporate office building, 111 St. Clair Ave. W. will now become a condominium tower that will see the original building refurbished, maintaining its mid-century international-style Modernist architecture.
Occupancy: February 2013
Suites: One-bedroom to two-bedroom-plus-den and – library layouts
Size: From approximately 500 to 3,000 square feet
The converted building will be a 23 storey condominium built with welded-frame construction, clad in a limestone facade, with a granite, limestone, and marble lobby, and featuring units with extraordinary 10’ to 20’ ceilings. The rich materials would be financially impossible to replicate today. Combined with a Yonge and St. Clair location that includes some of Toronto’s best dining, shops, and cultural institutions, The Imperial Plaza will be without question a sought-after address.
Target market: First-time buyers, young professionals, young families and empty nesters
Price range: $300,000 up to $3-million
- The site will feature 24-hour concierge service,
- a pool and hot tub,
- a party room,
- a home theatre room,
- a games room with a golf simulator,
- a fitness centre, squash and basketball courts, and a soundproof room in the basement for practising and recording music.
- Suites will have 10-to 20-foot ceilings,
- double-height upper kitchen cabinetry,
- stone kitchen countertops and laminate wood floors.
Schedule a tour
Wed 27 Sep
Thu 28 Sep
Fri 29 Sep
Sat 30 Sep
Sun 01 Oct
Mon 02 Oct
Tue 03 Oct
Wed 04 Oct
Thu 05 Oct
Fri 06 Oct