Lakeside Residences is the most buzzed-about master planned development to come to the city’s East Bayfront neighbourhood. The much-anticipated urbanization of the former FedEx Warehouse property will be a stunning modern design of three mixed-use towers. The high-rise project will consist of 39, 49 and 14-storey buildings housing 1148 units. The complex’s design, created by local and international competition winner Hariri Pontarini Architects is said to reflect the sailboats of the marvellous nearby harbour.
We have an unbelievable opportunity to purchase in the all new Lakeside Residences Park Suites Release which will start in the mid $400,000s and between $950 ant $1000 per square foot on average. If you have been waiting for that Perfect Downtown Buy – This is it!
We have now released our Park Suite collection and are now in the Platinum stage
Our Park Suite Collection is Lakeside newest release from floors 2-15 in Building B and has an average PSF below $1,000 – well below the East Waterfront new build average.
Why to Buy?
- The Neighbourhood is going through a massive transformation – the addition of over one million square feet of new employment space bringing an estimated 50,000 new jobs.
- Sidewalk Toronto where Google/Alphabet is creating a new “Smart City” right beside the site and moving Google Canada’s Headquarters to the area.
- A rapidly developing and changing waterfront is on the verge of bringing a new sub-core and Financial District to Toronto
- Walking Distance to George Brown College which features a school of Dental Health, Health & Wellness, Health Service Management and a Nursing School.
- Three Minute Walk to Loblaws making getting groceries a breeze.
- Less than a ten minute walk to the St Lawrence Market as well as the Distillery District
- Conveniently within walking distance to Union Station, Financial District,entertainment, nature trails, groceries, schools and an abundance of other amenities
- Built by The Greenland Group which is a Publicly Traded Fortune 500 Real Estate Developer which operates in Canada, USA, China, the UK & Australia
- Anticipated Rental Rates
1 Bedroom: $1800-$2100/month
1 Bedroom + Den: $2100-$2300/month
2 Bedroom: $2700-$3000/month
2 Bedroom + Den: $2800-$3100+/month
* We expect these to only increase with the addition of new employment in the area
Floor premiums vary from $1,000-$5000 per floor, depending on suite size.
View premiums vary from $10,000-$25,000, depending on suite.
Maintenance Fees: $0.59/sqft (exclude hydro and water)
Park Suites Incentives:
Right to Lease During Interim Occupancy, Free Assignment, Free Window Coverings, Extended Deposit Structure, Capped Development Levies.