Introducing Lucent, a new landmark development coming soon to Surrey City Centre! Featuring a highly sought after location in the heart of Surrey’s burgeoning core at 135A St & 106 Ave, Lucent places residents moments from an incredible assortment of amenities. Travelling throughout the city will be a breeze being minutes from Surrey Central Station, the Trans-Canada Highway, SFPR and King George Blvd while daily errands can be conquered with ease having The Dell Shopping Centre, Central City Mall, and Guildford Town Centre just a short commute away. Residents will also be within close proximity from Simon Fraser University, Surrey Memorial Hospital, and numerous breathtaking parks that the area has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Conveniently located from a fantastic assortment of transportation options! Residents are perfectly located just a 3 minute drive (or 10 minute walk) from Surrey Central Station which is a stop along the Expo Line and will seamlessly carry passengers into downtown Vancouver
- Surrey will also be seeing an additional 6 stations being added to the Expo Line, known as the Surrey Langley SkyTrain, and will extend the Expo Line 16 kilometres from Surrey’s King George SkyTrain station along Fraser Highway to 203 Street in the City of Langley — making travelling throughout the region an absolute breeze!
- Residents will also be minutes from the Trans-Canada Highway, SFPR and King George Blvd
- A quick 5 minute commute (or 15 minute walk) from Simon Fraser University – Surrey Campus, which is home to over 8,000 full and part-time students and is a world-class leader in health, sustainable energy, creative technologies, research and innovation
- Accomplish your daily errands with exceptional ease having a fantastic assortment of shopping destinations in the surrounding area! Residents are conveniently located just across the street from The Dell Shopping Centre, 3 minutes from Central City Mall and 6 minutes from Guildford Town Centre
- Residents are conveniently located just 8 minutes from Surrey Memorial Hospital, the 2nd largest hospital in British Columbia, and largest in the Fraser Health Authority
- Enjoy the great outdoors that British Columbia has to offer being surrounded with a fantastic assortment of outdoor amenities! Here, residents are within close proximity from Royal Kwantlen Park, Holland Park, Hawthorne Rotary Park, the Fraser River, Surrey Bend Regional Park, Tynehead Regional Park, and so much more that the area has to offer
Residents Lounge, High-Touch Concierge Service, Two fully-furnished, bookable guest suites for visiting family and friends, Co-working Lounge, Outdoor Lounge, Designated Dog Walk space, Outdoor Kids’ Play Area, Residents’ Community Garden, Executive Dining Lounge with fireplace, dining Sky Lounge with BBQ, dining area, and generous lounge seating, Picnic Lawn for dining al fresco, Tranquil Sky Garden walktable, bar, and kitchen
Surrey City Centre continues to evolve, and Lucent is conveniently located to contribute to its enticing urban energy. It’s part of a vibrant, walkable downtown neighbourhood, with shops, groceries, restaurants, entertainment, universities, parks—everything you need to live life to the fullest. And when it’s time to venture farther, both Surrey Central and Gateway SkyTrain stations are just steps from home.
The entire area has exceptional potential as a hub for innovation and opportunities for people of all ages—it’s poised to be an engine for the future of Surrey and beyond. The area is abuzz with energy, possibility and vibrancy, enhanced by new infrastructure across health, business and education. Simon Fraser University and Kwantlen Polytechnic University have a strong presence, with UBC expanding its offerings at a new three-acre site.