- Updated On:
- January 19, 2023
Morningside Trail is a new single family home development by Maplebrook Homes currently in preconstruction at Dobson Street, Kawartha Lakes. The development is scheduled for completion in 2023. Morningside Trail has a total of 86 units. Sizes range from 1790 to 3076 square feet.
THIS IS WHERE YOU GROW.
Inspired by the surrounding lush trails and landscapes — Morningside Trails offers you a community of homes inspired by growth and life. With our collection of semi-detached and single-detached homes designed with family-inspired living in mind — Morningside Trails offers you a home to live and grow, as life intended.
THIS IS WHERE YOU LIVE.
Find yourself exploring the nearby Ken Reid Conservation Area or play a round at the Lindsay Golf and Country Club. Surrounding the Morningside Trail community is a variety of essentials, shopping, markets and community events you can experience throughout the year.
Life in Lindsay offers you a quaint small town feel but surrounded by everything you could ever need to live and grow.
Features & Finishes
• Elevations are principally all clay brick construction with brick arches, soldier coursing, as per plan.
• Architectural features such as raked masonry joints, as per front elevation.
• Self-sealing asphalt roof shingles with a 25yr warranty from vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
• Maintenance-free aluminum gable ends, soffit fascia, eaves trough, and downspouts, as per elevation.
• Vinyl sliding patio doors with screen, as per plan.
• Low maintenance vinyl casement, sliders, or thermo-fixed glass windows throughout, as per plan.
• Muntin bars on front elevation. Colours are as per vendor’s predetermined colour schemes.
• Basement windows to be white vinyl sliders. Transom windows on main floor, as per plan.
• Screens on all operational windows.
• Premium sectional roll-up garage doors with decorative windows, as per plan.
• Professionally graded and sodded lot.
• Front entry to have precast slab walkways and steps as required.
• Poured concrete garage floor with grade beams for structural reinforcement.
• Two exterior water taps, one in garage and one at rear of home.
• Exterior front door with including grip set and dead bolt.
• Convenient direct access to home from garage where grading permits, as per plan. Landing & stairs may be required.
• Coach lamps at garage and front door and exterior light fixture at the rear door, as per plan.INTERIOR FINISHES & FEATURES
• 9’ ceilings on main and cathedral/coffered/vaulted ceilings as per plan.
• Main staircases to be carpet grade. Secondary staircase to the basement to be paint grade stairs, as per plan.
• Interior railings in natural finish with wood spindles on all finished areas.
• Hallway railings to be installed on natural finish oak nosing, as per plan.
• All walls, trim and doors white.
• Stippled ceilings with smooth borders on main and second floors (except kitchen, laundry, and bathroom).
• Casing approximately 2 3/4” wide on all windows and doors and baseboards approximately 4” high.
• Décor columns, as per plan.
• All archways on main floor are trimmed, as per plan.
• Natural gas fireplace with white painted mantel, marble-surrounded and flat hearth from vendor’s standard samples, as per plan.FLOOR COVERINGS
• Choice of 40oz broadloom with 12mm chip foam underpad in all designated floor areas as per plan from vendor’s standard samples.
• Ceramic flooring from vendor’s standard samples in foyer, kitchen, breakfast, bathrooms, and laundry as per plan.
• Double stainless-steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet with pull out spray.
• Heavy-duty receptacle for stove.
• Electrical outlets for refrigerator and at counter level for small appliances.
• Quality cabinetry selected from vendor’s standard samples with space for dishwasher, extended height upper cabinets and one bank of drawers.
• Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
• Cabinet with 6” venting and standard plug required for future over the range Microwave
• Post-formed laminate countertops from vendor’s standard samples.
BATHROOMS & LAUNDRY
• White bathroom fixtures in ensuites, shared baths and main baths. Pedestal sinks to be white.
• Oval tub in master ensuite, as per plan.
• Luxuriously appointed ensuites featuring double sinks, as per plan.
• Master ensuites feature shower with standard marble surround and recessed shower light, as per plan.
• Vanity cabinets include choice of styles and colours from vendor’s standard samples.
• Mirrors in all bathrooms.
• Heavy-duty receptacle and outside vent for dryer.
• Ceramic wall tiles from vendor’s standard samples in all tub and shower enclosures.
• Single lever faucet in all vanities, tubs, and showers, as per plan, excluding oval tubs. Oval tubs receive hot and cold taps with roman spout.
• Pressure balanced shower controls.
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
• Laundry area with connections for water and drain.
• Laundry tub with base cabinet, and uppers as per plan.
• 100 AMP electrical service with breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
• Weatherproof electrical outlets, one in garage and one at the rear door.
• Electrical outlet provided in garage for future garage door openers.
• White switches and receptacles throughout.
• All rooms to have switch-controlled quality ceiling light fixture.
• Smoke detectors provided as per Ontario Building Code.
• Carbon monoxide detector provided as per Ontario Building Code.
• All bathroom electrical duplex receptacles protected by ground fault interrupter.
• Electric door chimes at main door entry.
• Cable TV and telephone rough-in in Family Room and Master Bedroom.
• Rough-in for Central Vacuum in finished areas dropped to the basement ceiling.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
• High efficiency forced gas central heating and rough-in for central air conditioning system.
• Gas fired hot water tank (rental).
• Metal insulated entry door with glass insert and high-quality weather stripping.
• Garage ceiling R31
• Upgraded foam insulation above garage and porch ceilings with living areas above.
• Attic space with R50 insulation.
• Exterior walls with R22 insulation.
• Basement insulation wrap, as per Building Code.
• Poured concrete basement walls damp-proofed with additional foundation wrap to enhance overall water resistance.
• Steel post and beam construction.
• Engineered truss-joist floor system, to allow for minimal use of structural posts.
• Windows and exterior doors fully sealed with high quality caulking.
• Quality ‘2×6’ wood frame construction as per plan.
• Covered porches as per plan. Porches are poured concrete. Decorative columns as per plan. Railings installed subject to grading requirements.