This modern development will be a 6-storey building with just 30 residential suites.
Nahid on Broadview is a new mid-rise boutique condominium development in Toronto. This pre-construction condo by Nahid is located at 800 Broadview Ave, the north-west corner of Broadview and Danforth Avenue, near the Riverdale neighbourhood.
This development is a great location for investors as it is just 15 minutes from the vibrant Downtown Toronto and just 10 minutes from the historic Distillery District. This development will come with 30 lavish residential suites that will range up to 1,460 square-feet.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Nahid on Broadview:
1. Perfect Transit Score – TTC streetcars and 24-hour bus routes stop right outside the front door and the Bloor-Danforth subway line is just steps away. Residents of Nahid on Broadview will be able to travel seamlessly throughout the city and commute into Union Station in just 22 minutes.
2. Lifestyle Amenities – Living steps away from Danforth Avenue provides residents of Nahid on Broadview with some of the city’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Nearby Greektown offers up some of the city’s best multicultural cuisines, the Danforth Music Hall always hosts amazing musical events, and Danforth Village is well known for its amazing boutique shops.
3. Green Space – Nahid on Broadview may be located in the heart of the city, but it is also surrounded by beautiful, lush, green parks, gardens, reservations, ravines and creeks, trails, the Don River, and Riverdale Farm.
4. DVP – Residents of Nahid on Broadview will have easy access to the Don Valley Parkway allowing motorists to easily connect to Highway 401 and 404 for seamless travel throughout the city and the GTA or commute into downtown in just 16 minutes.
5. Nahid Corp – Though a fairly new face to the Toronto real estate and development industry, Nahid Corp focuses on improving communities with sustainable, progressive, and high-quality projects for their clients that will set a standard for the future.
Location & Neighbourhood
Nahid On Broadview Condos will be surrounded by parkland and bright greenery with the Riverdale Park East and West, Rosedale Ravine Lands and Riverdale Farms just west of this development. The Don River also runs just west of this development, giving residents the opportunity to enjoy the incredible scenic views this neighbourhood has to offer. This area has an almost-perfect Transit Score of 99 out of 100 and this is largely due to the Broadview Subway Station which is just a 3 minute walk away.
This station runs on the Bloor-Danforth Line 2 and can take residents to Union Station in just 15 minutes and with one easy transfer to the Yonge-University Line 1. For drivers, the Don Valley Parkway is immediately west of this development. This main road artery will quickly connect to the Gardiner Expressway taking residents to the downtown core in just 15 minutes.