The third and final phase of a well-received Mississauga condo development is now on sale. It is a promising investment that looks to attract a lot of attention.
ORO at Edge Towers is a new high-rise condominium development by Solmar in Mississauga. This construction project is located at 26 Elm Dr, South of Square One near Hurontario Street and Central Pkwy intersection. It has an occupancy date for 2024.
It is located steps away from Canada’s second-largest shopping mall as well as a local GO station. Not only that, a light rail transit system is planned to make a local stop near this development.
These three towers are a testament to high design. They are planned to stand 35, 40, and 50 storeys high.
ORO At Edge Towers looks to be an impressive manifestation of luxury and comfort. Suite layouts are 1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 bed, 2 bed + den, penthouses.
ORO at Edge Tower features such lavish amenities as:
- Total amenity space: 33,427 sq.ft; indoor 14,122 sq.ft and outdoor 19,305 sq.ft
- A soaring, double-height lobby finished with opulent marble details
- 24-hour concierge service
- Entrance lobby and ground floor Galleria
- 2 luxury guest suites
- 2 party rooms with access to private terraces
- Theatre/Media Room
- Outdoor terrace with separate lounge area with BBQ and alfresco dinning
- Gym with cardio equipment, weight area and fitness studio, yoga studio, sports lounge, movie theatre, billiards room and much more
Meanwhile, living units are shown to be well-appointed:
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- 9ft smooth ceilings
- Premium plank laminate flooring
- Open-concept kitchens with integrated appliances
- Quartz Kitchen counter tops with under-mount sinks
- Spa-inspired bathrooms with deep soaker tubs
For all the latest info on this great real estate prospect, be sure to register with GTA-Homes today.
Location & Neighbourhood
Mississauga City Centre is a bustling area. It contains many of Mississauga’s most important destinations. As such, it has become an in-demand area for new homeowners and residents.
ORO At Edge Towers has an advantageous position in Mississauga’s downtown. It is within walking distance of:
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Mississauga Civic Centre
- Celebration Square
- The Living Arts Centre
- Sheridan College–Hazel McCallion Campus
This development is also close to many neighbourhood amenities:
- Mississauga Valley Community Centre
- City Centre Medical Arts Building
- Metro grocery store
It is served by many schools and parks. These include:
- Fairview Public School
- Adult Education Centre
- Kariya Park
- Mississauga Valley Park