Paris Riverside is a lovely new Master-Planned Community spanning 151 acres of land on the edge of the Grand River! Located near Paris Links Rd & Grand River St N, residents of Paris Riverside will be surrounded with over 68 acres of protected riverside greenspace, have access to 5 km of walking/cycling trails, and be located just minutes from downtown Paris (known as The Prettiest Little Town in Canada”), Highway 403 and so much more that this picturesque town has to offer!
REASONS TO BUY*
- Paris Riverside offers a rare and unique opportunity to live just steps from the banks of the majestic Grand River where you will have beautiful river and forest views
- Moments from Highway 403 allowing you travel throughout the GTA with absolute ease
- Minutes from Downtown Paris where you can enjoy a number of specialty shops, boutiques, open-air cafes, bakeries, cheese and candy shops as well as a host of award winning family and fine dining restaurants
- Conveniently located to neighbouring cities where you will be just 10 Minutes from Brantford, 20 Minutes from Cambridge, 20 Minutes from Hamilton, 30 Minutes to Burlington, 40 Minutes to Oakville, 40 Minutes to Kitchener & 60 Minutes to Toronto
- Less than 20 Minutes from the Brantford VIA Rail Station
- The Brant Conservation Area is only minutes away where you can spend a fun day fishing, hiking, biking and even canoeing along the Grand River
- Paris Riverside is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Crystal Homes & Fernbrook Homes, when combined possess over 60 years of experience!
Location & Neighbourhood
Named “The Prettiest Little Town in Canada” by Harrowsmith Canada, Paris perfectly encapsulates the “small town” ethos that has delighted its visitors since its founding in 1850. Full of historic heritage buildings, Paris has been sure to balance its traditions with modern conveniences, making it one of the province’s best kept secrets.
Located within close proximity to the development, Paris’ Victorian-styled downtown core contains numerous shops and services where local residents can perform all of their daily errands. In addition to a pharmacy, a public library, unique cafes, many boutique shops and galleries as well as a scenic lookout over Grand River, the centre of town is the location of Paris Wincey Mills, the town’s standout market and shopping destination.
Complementing town amenities are Paris’ numerous parks and green spaces. Besides King’s Ward Park and Lion’s Park, area residents can make full use of 275 kilometres of walking and cycling trails found at Barker’s Bush and along the Grand River.