- Updated On:
- June 22, 2020
Promenade Park Towers Condos is a New Condo development by Liberty located at Promenade Circle & Bathurst St, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Promenade Park Towers Condos
1. Invest in Thornhill – Promenade Park Towers Condos will conveniently be built on the grounds of Promenade Mall, offering residents direct access to existing shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The area surrounding Bathurst Street and Centre Street offers residents plenty of lifestyle amenities, golf courses, and family-friendly activities. This development and revitalization in Thornhill will bring over 170,000 square feet of much needed new retail space to the area. Local attractions like Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre and Canada’s Wonderland are just a short drive away.
2. Access to Transit – Promenade Transit Hub will allow residents of Promenade Park Towers Condos to easily access YRT and TTC regional bus services just steps away from home. York University students can take one bus straight to school and commuters can easily connect to the subway system and arrive at Union Station in just under an hour.
3. Major Thoroughfares – Residents of Promenade Park Towers will have easy access to 4 major highways in the area, Highway 400, 401, 404, and 407. This will allow motorists to travel seamlessly throughout the GTA and commute into downtown Toronto in just 30 minutes via the Don Valley Parkway.
4. Educational Institutions – With some of the best elementary and secondary schools in the province available to families in Thornhill, residents of Promenade Park Towers Condos can rest assured that they are making the best investment in their child’s educational future. For post-secondary students, York University is located just a 15-minute drive away.
5. Public Parks – Thornhill is a beautiful city offering residents plenty of open green spaces, lush parks, and beautiful tree-lined streets. The addition of Promenade Park Towers Condos will also include a 20,000 square foot green roof terrace and will bring new natural public spaces and playgrounds for everyone to enjoy.
Liberty is an award-winning real estate development company that has become very influential in the residential growth within Toronto and the GTA. They are considered to be experts in converting underutilized pieces of land into the most highly sought-after, transit-centric communities. They strive to incorporate green building practices into their projects, setting forth a vision and commitment that has now become a standard among developers within Ontario
$0.59/PSF Plus Hydro (Individually metered)
|Est. Property tax||
1% of purchase price per year