- Updated On:
- January 26, 2023
River and Fifth Condos is a New Condo development by Broccolini located at Bayview Ave & Dundas St E, Toronto.
Located in the city’s popular Corktown neighbourhood, with great views of the city’s waterfront and skyline, you will be at the center of excitement and transformation as the city gets set to revitalize the Don Lands into a sustainable residential and commercial space featuring new schools and daycares.
Don’t miss out on this great investment opportunity!
Top 5 Reasons to buy at River and Fifth Condos
1) Location, Location, Location! River and Fifth Condos has direct access to the Bayview Extension, which will allow you to access the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the Gardiner Expressway, and Highway 401.
2) 100/100 Transit Score! River and Fifth Condos is located just minutes from some of the TTC’s main Streetcar routes, allowing you to travel quickly throughout the city for work or play.
3) Yonge/Dundas Square is Just Minutes Away! You can shop till you drop at Toronto’s Eaton Centre, enjoy a night out at the movies at Cineplex Cinemas Yonge-Dundas, or enjoy a meal at restaurants such as: Jack Astor’s, The Pickle Barrel, Chipotle, Five Guys.
4) Enjoy the Night Life! You are not far from Toronto’s historic Distillery District and the Downtown core where you can enjoy a sporting event or concert.
5) Everything you Need! River and Fifth Condos is also close to Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children, Ryerson University, George Brown College, and Jimmie Simpson Recreation Centre.
Broccolini Construction Inc is a third-generation family owned, Montreal based construction company which was founded in 1949 by Donato Broccolini. The company expanded out to Ottawa in 2004 and most recently, the GTA in 2009. They believe that investing in the Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto markets offer the biggest opportunity for development and growth. Broccolini wants to focus their strengths on producing results on time and on budget, which will help them to become the most sought-after developer in the country.
|Number of Storeys|
|Total Number of Suites|
|Suites Starting Floor|
|Number of Suites/Floor|
|Suite Size Range|
|Price / sq ft from|
Request Locker Maint
Request Parking Maint
|Est. Property tax|
|Total Min. Deposit|
|Deposit Notes||International Deposit- 35%
$10,000 on Signing
Balance to 10% in 30 Days
10% in 180 Days
10% in 540 Days
5% on Occupancy
Location & Neighbourhood
New condos in Regent Park are an attractive option for a wide range of residents. Located just 10 minutes away from the downtown core by transit, this neighbourhood has seen unprecedented modernization and intensification, all thanks to a series of socially-conscious developments.
Just down the street, a massive transformation has added over 5,000 new condos to the area, while simultaneously overhauling a public housing complex and adding a series of innovative community resources like a 60,000 square-foot arts and cultural hub.
In the immediate area around the condominium site, a similar tower has already been approved by the city, while two more have been proposed, signifying a trend for growth.
Regent Park is a lively community to call home, where eclectic shops and restaurants line Queen Street East – which runs through the neighbourhood – and two 24-hour streetcars provide service across the city. This transit-oriented and eminently walkable neighbourhood has a Walk Score of 85 and a Rider’s Paradise 93, signifying its intrinsic worth as a desirable place to live.