Live easy in the close-knit community of Wasaga Beach, one of the fastest-growing towns in Canada. Raise your family in the comfort of one of Shoreline Point’s new 40′, 52′ & 60′ single detached homes. Enjoy living within walking distance to 14 kilometers of marvelous sandy beaches on Nottawasaga Bay and 10 minute drive to Collingwood, Blue Mountain. This family-oriented community gives residents that ‘small town’ feel while still having the convenience of major commercial amenities, parks and trails, as well as much more! February 13 release.
Shoreline Point Homes are located within walking distance to the world’s longest freshwater beach. Wasaga Beach is home to plenty of water-friendly activities for the whole family to enjoy, plenty of local vendors, restaurants, and shops to enjoy, and plenty of natural green space to be explored on foot or bike. Living this close to the beachfront will allow residents to the sand and waves whenever they wish, allowing them to escape from their hectic work lives and enjoy some fresh air.
Wasaga Beach is a wonderful place to settle down and raise a family. The area is very established with neighbouring communities and plenty of green space. The area is home to nearby elementary and secondary schools, which are conveniently situated within walking distance of Shoreline Point Homes. With plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities available year-round, there is always something to do to keep children of any age active.
With easy access to Highway 26 and other regional Highways and County Roads in the area, residents of Shoreline Homes will be able to connect with neighbouring towns seamlessly. Highway 400 is also easily accessible to motorists, connecting them quickly to major cities like Barrie and Toronto in less than two hours.
Living in Wasaga Beach offers the best of both worlds. This tight-knit community is home to plenty of independent, family-run businesses alongside Big Box brands, residents will never have to travel far to access daily necessities or to complete errands. Living in a small town still offers plenty of perks and lifestyle amenities including dining, shopping, and entertainment options to enjoy within the city and neighbouring communities including Blue Mountain, Cottage Country, and Ski Country.
Features & Finishes
• Main entries featuring impressive double metal insulated doors with glass window inserts (as per plan).
• Homes feature (+/-) 8′ basement ceilings, soaring (+/-) 9′ main floor ceilings with impressive and (+/-) 8′ second floor and loft ceilings (where applicable). (Except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
• Easy maintenance smooth ceilings in kitchen, laundry room, powder room and all bathrooms. Stippled ceilings with +/- 4″ smooth border throughout finished areas on main and second floor (if applicable).
• Natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak handrail and nosing and choice of either oak or metal pickets (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Custom designed deluxe kitchen cabinets with taller upper cabinets and laminate countertops in a wide choice of styles from builder’s standard samples.LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
• Master Ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include grand marble surround, pot light and 10 mm frameless glass enclosure fastened with L-brackets.
• Stunning freestanding soaker bath tub with Roman tub flller in Master Ensuite bathroom (as per plan). Drop-in tub in tiled enclosure to secondary bathrooms (as per plan).
• Elongated toilets with soft close seats in all fnished bathrooms.
• Upgraded chrome finish faucets for all vanities and showers. Master Ensuite includes rain shower head. All other tub/showers include handheld shower on shower arm bracket (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples)EXQUISITE FLOORING FINISHES
• 3 ¼” x ¾” prefinished engineered hardwood with choice of stain on ground floor and upper hall (excluding tiled areas and bedrooms; from builder’s standard samples).
• Quality 12″ x 24″ porcelain tile flooring in entry, powder room, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast areas, laundry room and open to below basement finished area (as per plan, from builder’s standard samples).
• Luxurious premium quality 40 oz. broadloom with foam underpad in bedrooms, upper hall, loft areas and finished basement rooms (as per plan). Your choice of one colour from builder’s standard samples.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL
• 200 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
• Provisions for rough-in electric car charger in garage
HELPFUL ROUGH-INS FOR YOUR GROWING FAMILY
• Rough-in for telephone (2) location to be determined by vendor.
• Rough-in for cable T.V. (2) location to be determined by vendor.
• Rough-in (3) network wiring (cat-6).