SXSW Ravine Towns is a new Freehold Modern Towns (with Backyards) and Back to Back townhome collection by Primont Homes. The development is situated in the SXSW Condo Community in Woodbridge on Islington and Steeles. The project feature 103 units at 3-4 Storeys with single & double car garages. Easy access to HWY 400, 407 & 427, the development will have a bus shuttle services that will commute to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (TTC Subway) on Jane & HWY 7, and will also be near the Pioneer Village Subway Station near York University. SXSW Ravine Towns is estimated to be completed in 2023 and will be located on 7082 Islington Avenue at the Woodbridge neighbourhood in Vaughan.
SXSW Towns is a New Townhome development by Primont Homes located at Islington Ave & Steeles Ave W, Vaughan.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at SXSW Towns:
1. Green Space – The Humber River flows nearby and with plenty of natural green space, trails, and parks, residents of SXSW Towns will be treated to the ultimate in Parkside living.
2. Highway Access – Several central Ontario Highways are accessible to residents of SXSW Towns including Highways 407, 7, and 400. With easy connections to many other major thoroughfares in the area, travelling throughout the city and the GTA is a breeze.
3. Great for Students – SXSW Towns is the perfect place for post-secondary students to call home during the school year. York University and Seneca at York are both located nearby and the SXSW community conveniently offers complimentary shuttle service to campus.
4. Transit Options – TTC bus routes are located just minutes away from SXSW Towns, allowing residents to easily commute throughout the city and easily connect to nearby subway stations.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of SXSW Towns will enjoy having easy access to plenty of the city’s best lifestyle amenities including shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Major attractions like Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre, Yorkdale, and Canada’s Wonderland are all easily accessible.
Primont Homes has over 50 years of experience in the industry, having built over 3,000 communities and high-quality homes in prime locations throughout Toronto and the GTA.