Builder: Signature Communities
Occupancy: February 2015
Tao, a tranquil retreat in Richmond Hill. Away from the hustle and bustle of Yonge Street, Tao is a 7-floor boutique condominium located on Bayview Avenue. Close to public transportation including GO Transit and York Region Transit/Viva, Tao is easily accessible while still off the beaten path.
With only 174 units, living at Tao is quiet, intimate experience that is only made more tranquil by its Feng Shui-inspired design. Calming amenities like a yoga studio and manicured Zen gardens transform the stress of everyday into a passing memory.
Your suite is designed with Feng Shui-inspired features and finishes that transform your living space into a tranquil lifestyle. With one or two-storey units available, it’s easy to find the space that’s right for you. All units are bright and airy and come with soaring 10′ ceilings.
- An impressive front entrance that leads into a modern Feng Shui-inspired lobby
- Beautifully designed gardens with calming Feng Shui elements throughout
- Well-appointed dining and party rooms with view of ravine
- Games room with large screen TV, pool/ping pong table, two card tables and wet bar
- Two lounge areas with four-sided fireplace, comfortable seating and a warm colour palette
- Well-equipped fitness and yoga studio just steps from outdoor walking and jogging paths
- Carbon Monoxide detectors throughout the underground parking system
- Tri-sorter waste recycle disposal systems
- Bicycle storage area and outdoor bicycle rack to encourage alternative transportation
- Occupancy sensors in selected areas, including stairwells and parking garage to reduce electricity use
- Surveillance cameras throughout for added security