This quaint mid-rise condo is bringing a new meaning to luxury living in South Oakville.
The Saw Whet Condos is a new mid-rise boutique condominium development by CAIVAN in Oakville. This 6-storey pre-construction project with 333 new units ranging in size from 468 to over 1,000 square feet and is located at 2501 Saw Whet Boulevard in the Glen Abbey neighbourhood. This new development is an urban residence inspired by nature as it sits in proximity to scenic parkland, picturesque riverscapes and manicured fairways.
DISCOVER YOUR COMMUNITY
Introducing The Saw Whet in exclusive South Oakville by Caivan Communities.
Discover a dramatic architectural experience that harmonizes breathtaking natural surroundings with the established neighbourhood conveniences. This prestigious condominium offers all the benefits of mid-rise living while rising adjacent to scenic parkland, picturesque riverscapes, and manicured fairways. Plus, with downtown Oakville only a short ride away, you can rest assured you will find no end to exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment experiences.
Rising six storeys at the corner of Bronte Road and Saw Whet Boulevard, The Saw Whet is a striking new addition to South Oakville. This prestigious condominium provides unrivalled views of the majestic Bronte Creek Provincial Park and the adjacent Fourteen Mile Creek Natural Heritage System.
Highlights at The Saw Whet Condos
- Walking distance to cafes, eateries, super markets, pharmacy and much more
- Numerous natural amenities located in walking distance
- Near Highways 403, QEW & 407
- Short drive to Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- 11 minute drive to the Oakville GO Station
- 12 minute drive to the Oakville Place
- Short drive to Sheridan College
- Near Downtown Oakville, home to a variety of shops, boutiques, restaurants, cafes, eateries and much more