The Stanley District is a mixed-use, mid-rise and high-rise development by La Pue International in Niagara. This pre-construction project will be located at Ferry St & Stanley Ave in a vibrant community surrounded by many urban amenities and world-class attractions.
The first building will be 7-storeys high and will offer 65 residential suites while the second building will be 30-storeys high with approximately 284 units.
Investors can expect this condominium to feature retail space on the ground floor and spacious suites with luxury interiors.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at The Stanley District Condos:
1. Lifestyle Amenities – Niagara Falls is always busy with so many amenities and attractions for residents for The Stanley District Condos to enjoy. There are plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options available within walking distance. The city’s tourist area is brimming with fun and exciting options to explore including museums, rides, and casinos. CondoNow states that also located nearby are major shopping centres including Pen Centre and the outlet collection.
2. Highway Access – Residents of The Stanley District Condos looking to get outside of the city to travel for work or leisure will have easy access to Highway 420 which will connect them to the QEW where they can seamlessly travel throughout Southwestern Ontario. CondoNow acknowledges that this Highway can also connect motorists to the Rainbow Bridge and the United States.
3. Transit Options – The city of Niagara Falls has its own regional transit service that services the area surrounding The Stanley District Condos, with bus routes available just steps away which can transport riders throughout the city quickly and efficiently. CondoNow notes that city bus routes can also connect riders to the Niagara Falls GO Train station where they can travel to downtown Toronto.
4. Wine Country – With over 80 wineries and vineyards surrounding Niagara Falls, Wine Country is a great escape for residents of The Stanley District Condos. CondoNow states that residents can leave the city and daily grind behind and enjoy local tours and wine tastings.
5. Family Friendly – The Stanley District Condos is a great place for families to call home. CondoNow acknowledges that the area is home to early learning centres and schools of all learning levels, Stamford College, Greater Niagara General Hospital, and so many family friendly activities.
Residences. Hotel. Retail. A total of 3 towers, which 2 are residential condos. Building A, will be the 7-storey development & Building C, is the 30-storey tower. Building B is a tapestry collection hotel by Hilton. The Stanley District will be a vibrant mixed-use condominium project that will rise 7 & 30 storeys tall. This mid-rise building will have a contemporary architectural design with light grey brick and ivory-coloured precast on the higher levels.
The ground floor will offer over 9,612 square-feet of retail and commercial space which means the entire ground floor will be covered in large floor-to-ceiling windows to appeal to the high traffic outside.
There will be 65 residential units in the first building, each with their own balcony or terrace. Suites will be ranging in size from 651 sq.ft up-to 2,027 sq.ft and layouts from 1 bedrooms to 2 bedrooms plus den to suit anyone, no matter their lifestyle.
This development will be built in a tourist area where there are many vibrant amenities and employment opportunities just a short distance. Niagara Falls receives 30 million visitors annually and is known as “The Honeymoon Capital of the World”.
Some of the building features found on this elegant 7 storey building are lobby and lounge, executive concierge, health and fitness club featuring a well equipped exercise room with weight training and cardio area, sophisticated party room with stylish hotel inspired bar lounge, private dining area and fireplace, adjoining games room equipped with billiard table, seating area and TV, outdoor dining area and lounge with fire pit and barbecue area, mail and parcel room, two high speed elevators, two levels of underground parking, secure storage lockers and much more.
Location & Neighbourhood
The Niagara Region is becoming one of the prime locations to invest because of its low house prices and high growth rate. This development will be located just minutes from one of the country’s most natural treasures, the Niagara Falls, one of the most popular tourist attractions. This area is surrounded by many urban amenities including retail shops, high-end restaurants, local attractions, nightlife and entertainment.
The Stanley District residents here can enjoy all of the region’s local conveniences right outside of their front door. Niagara-on-the-Lake is also just 10 minutes away from this development. This quaint town is filled with picturesque greenery and historic buildings from the 19th-century. It is also known for its wineries, cultural experiences and summer festivals.
This area is a great family-friendly community with many schools nearby including Greendale Public School, A.N Myer Secondary School, Stamford Collegiate Institute, Princess Margaret Public School and Valley Way Public School.