The United BLDG Condos is a pre-construction condominium development by Devpart in downtown Toronto. This new project is located at at 481 University Avenue at the intersection of Dundas Street West and has an occupancy date of January 2026.
This ambitious condominium project will harmoniously merge brand-new residential suites with one of Toronto’s most important historical buildings, offering a modern urban lifestyle within the framework of the city’s storied past.
Become a part of Toronto architectural history with a landmark development that represents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
Top 5 Reasons To Live At The United BLDG Condos :
1. Walker’s Paradise – Residents of The United BLDG Condos will not need to have access to a vehicle to complete their daily errands as the area boasts a 99 out of a 100 Walk Score. Residents won’t have to travel far for groceries, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, and entertainment options. Local attractions like the Eaton Centre, Nathan Phillips Square, The AGO, Yonge Dundas Square and so much more are just a short walk away. The city is also planning an extension of the underground PATH system, connecting residents to over 30 kilometers of shopping, eateries, and businesses.
2. World Class Transit – The United BLDG Condos will have direct access to St. Patrick subway station and the Yonge University Spadina line. Residents will be able to reach Union Station in just 6 minutes without even stepping outside. The Queen and Carlton streetcar routes are within walking distance to The United BLDG Condos. The Toronto Coach Terminal located at Bay and Dundas will allow residents easy access to coach buses servicing areas outside the city, province, and country.
3. High Density Employment Area – The area surrounding The United BLDG Condos is known as Hospital Row. It is home to the city’s largest and most prestigious hospitals and medical research centres. Toronto’s Bay Street corridor is home to one of the largest financial districts in North America and just continues to grow. Queen’s Park, City Hall, and the Ontario Superior Court of Justice are all just steps away from The United BLDG Condos. This building is the perfect place for any working professional looking to work and play where they live.
4. Great Investment Opportunity – Ryerson University and the University of Toronto are just a 10-minute walk away and OCAD University is located just 5 minutes away. With 3 of the city’s top Universities within walking distance of The United BLDG Condos, it will be an excellent opportunity for real estate investors to take advantage of and a great place for post-secondary students to call home during the school year. This will definitely be a highly sought-after building.
5. Local Developer – Based out of Toronto, Davpart has been making a name for themselves in the real estate industry since 1993. With many residential projects being successfully developed within Canada and the United States, they have earned a reputation within the business for their high quality and commitment to excellence.
Location & Neighbourhood
The United BLDG Condos is situated at the crossroads of three high-density employment areas – Bay Street Corridor, Hospital Row and the Financial District – suites in this contemporary condominium will be in high demand for the executive tenant. Both Ryerson University and the Ontario College of Art and Design (OCAD U) are within walking distance as well, providing another potential tenant base.
At this condo building, you’re steps from an abundance of dining options, from upscale coffee bars to Sushi restaurants to European-style bistros. For all your shopping needs, you’re minutes from the newly-renovated Eaton Centre and the selection of retail that lines Yonge Street.