Occupancy: July 2013
Floor Plans: http://theatrepark.ca/flash.php
TheatrePark is an exciting, new luxury condo building by Lamb Development Corp in association with Niche Development. Coming this fall TheatrePark is one of the most promising project with prices ranging from $300,000 to $2,500,000. Located on 224 King West, just East of Royal Alexandra Theatre, TheatrePark rises 47 floors with 240 units including 9.5ft and 10ft ceilings.
- On King St. Streetcar & Steps to St. Andrew’s Subway Station
- Located on in the heart of the Entertainment District with theatres, restaurants, lounges and shopping – all steps away on Queen West
- Close to Financial District
- Short Walk to Union or Yonge Street
- Well known developers in Toronto with successful projects such as The King East or East Lofts.
24 Hour Concierge, Outdoor swimming pool. Exercise room, Restaurant, Gas BBQ, Floor to ding windows. Pre-finished engineered wood floors (exclude bathroom & laundry room). Porcelain floor tie in bathroom, Europrean style kitchen cabinetry, Oversized edge quartz count top, Glass tile backsplash, Front-Loading washer & dryer, Stainless steel -Fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave/vent (Excluding Studios).
Exposed concrete ceiling
9′ on floors 3-35; 10′ on floors 36-46
$39,900 parking only available for units 920 sq.ft or more.
$0.54/sf including common elements & building ins., water, gas. Excludes hydro, heat
Deposit – $ 5,000 on signing,
balance to 5% in 30 days,
5% in 60 days,
5% in 120 days