Builder: Great Gulf
Occupancy: May 2016
Located in Toronto’s vibrant Entertainment District, Gulf Tux is 42 storeys of contemporary elegance. Designed by Quadrangle Architects in black and white with a passionate stroke of copper-hued detailing. A spectacular double height lobby with 24/7 concierge and extensive amenities designed by internationally renowned and award-winning design firm, Figure 3.
Great Gulf Tux is a new approach to architectural design in the heart of the entertainment district, at the southwest corner of King Street West and Blue Jays Way, Toronto. The main entrance is off of Blue Jays Way.
Spectacular double-height lobby and extensive amenities designed by internationally-renowned and award-winning interior design firm, Figure 3. Amenities will be located on the 7th and 42nd floors. The 7th floor will include a juice bar, yoga room, weight room, cardio room and fitness room, his and her change-rooms, ping pong room, media lounge, private lounges known as “The Seven”, and an outdoor lounge equipped with seating. The 42nd floor will include the “Skytop Lounge” equipped with indoor seating, a dining room, bar, and washrooms. This floor also features an outdoor cabana deck with Highwater Pools, lounge seating, dining areas and barbeque.
- 24 hour, 7 day a week concierge.
- Executive porter.
- Underground parking with security monitoring from concierge station.
- Groundbreaking and innovative automated parking garage.
- 3 custom-designed high-speed elevators.
- Bicycle parking for residents and visitors.
- Mailroom conveniently located beside front lobby.
- Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft. Ceiling heights are exclusive of bulkheads, which are required for mechanical purposes such as heating, cooling ducts, and sprinklers, as well as dropped ceilings in bathrooms.
- Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring throughout, except in bathroom and laundry areas, as per builder’s standard samples.
- Laundry areas to be porcelain floor tile.
- Solid core entry door with security view-hole.
- Sliding or swing closet doors in bedrooms, as per plans.
- Satin chrome lever door handles and hardware.
- White wire shelving in all closets.
- Insulated double-glazed, aluminum windows.
- Stacked brand-name energy efficient washer and dryer with exterior venting in all suites, as per plans.
- Emergency voice communications system, smoke, and carbon monoxide detector where applicable.
- Pre-wired for cable TV and telephones.
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet access provided with future ready technology features in all suites.
- White “Decora” switches and outlets throughout.
- Integrated Media Niche as per plan.