The latest installment of pre-construction condos in Markham’s transformative master-planned community has arrived.
Uptown Markham Phase 7 is a new high-rise condominium development by Times Group Corporation in Markham. These two 36- and 38-storey pre-construction condo towers with 748 residential units are located at 3825 Hwy 7 East in the Unionville neighbourhood between Warden Ave and Birchmount Rd on the southwest corner of Highway 7 and Verclaire Gate.
These condos are ideally placed in Markham’s burgeoning technology hub, near the future York University Markham Campus and thriving Downtown Markham.
Uptown Markham Phase 7 will be located directly across the street from a proposed three-storey elementary school, presenting a perfect location for young families. Commute to school in minutes and enjoy a relaxed rhythm to your day.
Residents can also take advantage of 50 acres of reserved greenspace throughout the community, placing wellness front and centre. Walk the dog, rest under a tree, or jog in invigorating, green-filled acres that inspire new horizons.
We can expect the best modern features and finishings in every residential suite, with the pinnacle of design.
Previous condo developments in this master-planned community have included:
- A glowing entrance lobby with an ornate gas fireplace
- Concierge service
- An expansive modern party room with sophisticated decor
- Bar seating and indoor dining areas
- A catering kitchen
- An indoor entertainment space with comfortable couches
- A large indoor swimming pool with deck-side lounge seating
- A comprehensive fitness center and yoga studio
- Outdoor gathering spaces
- A billiards room
Register below to learn about these condos’ details as they arise and development progresses. Be the first to know by staying informed at every moment.
Location & Neighbourhood
Unionville is a striking Markham location filled with abundant potential. Uptown Markham Phase 7 Condos are located just north of Highway 407 and east of Highway 404, within reach of gorgeous park space, world-class post-secondary education, and leading transportation. Hop on the highway in just minutes for travel across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and beyond, or ride on York Region, VIVA Next and GO Transit for fast, efficient travel.
Residents at this location can benefit from being steps from the second phase of York Region’s Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Highway 7 East segment, now open. Dedicated bus lanes allow you to avoid traffic congestion for more efficient travel that meets the needs of today’s commuters. This area will become increasingly connected as it progresses into the future and York Region expands its leading transit options.
Residents of these condos are also close to the following:
- Future York University Markham Campus (19 mins by bus)
- Seneca Polytechnic College Markham Campus (16 mins by bus)
- Markham Civic Centre (9 mins walk)
- Millenium Park (11 mins walk)
- First Markham Place (25 mins by bus)
- Downtown Markham (13 mins walk)
- Markham YMCA (19 mins by bus)
- Unionville GO Station-Stouffville GO Line (22 mins by bus)