Wallaceton Towns is a New Condo Townhome development by Fusion Homes located at Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd, Kitchener.
Wallaceton Towns & Homes is a new townhouse and single family home project by Fusion Homes and is currently in under construction. The new project will be located at 1956 Fischer-Hallman Road in Kitchener. The major intersection is Fischer-Hallman Road & Huron Road.
This Homes will be a collection of detached homes. Units will be a mix of three bedroom layout and four bedroom layout. Units will range from 1,785 square feet up to 3,300 square feet.
Wallaceton Towns will be a collection of urban townhomes. Units will be a mix of two bedroom layout and three bedroom layout. Units will range from 975 square feet to about 1,415 square feet. The estimated completion date for Wallaceton Towns is set for November 2023-December 2025.
Wallaceton Towns & Homes is located in Kitchener. This project has close access to highway 401 for commuting to different parts of Southern Ontario and has a variety of features and attractions nearby. Conestoga College, CF Fairview Park Shopping Centre, Deer Ridge Golf Club, University of Waterloo and Wilfred Laurier University are within approximately under a 25-minute drive from this project. Nearby parks include Sophia Park, Ice Rink, Seabrook Park, and Trillium Trail.
Fusion Homes provides its client with a map of the homebuying process, called the Homebuying Journey, in which they take you every step of the way to your dream home. A dream home is not only a defining part of one’s life journey, but Fusion believes that it is a delicate process which needs absolute care by professionals. Fusion has always gone above and beyond for the home and has been rewarded with sic Tarion Awards for Customer Satisfaction. Start your Home Buying Journey today with Fusion Homes.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at Wallaceton Towns :
1. Tech Market – The Kitchener-Waterloo area has earned a reputation as the country’s fastest-growing tech market. Major tech companies like Google, Microsoft, and Blackberry call the area home. Making Wallaceton Towns would make for a great investment for young professionals.
2. University Town – More than 98,000 post-secondary students call the Kitchener-Waterloo area home. Conestoga College, University of Waterloo, and Wilfrid Laurier College are all easily accessible from Wallaceton Towns, making it a great place for students to call home during the school year.
3. Highway Access – Wallaceton Towns are conveniently located just minutes away from Highway 401, allowing motorists to easily travel throughout Southwestern Ontario.
4. Transit Options – The ION LRT is located 10 minutes away from Wallaceton Towns, connecting residents between Kitchener, Cambridge, and Waterloo.
5. Lifestyle Amenities – Fairview Park Mall is located just 10 minutes away from Wallaceton Towns and offers over 120 retailers, services, and dining options.