- Updated On:
- June 22, 2020
This is the third phase of a very successful mixed-used World on Yonge project at Yonge and Steeles.
World on Yonge is located on Yonge Street just blocks north of Steeles Avenue. World on Yonge presents a rare opportunity to locate in a diverse and established local community and is near modern public transit and highway systems. World on Yonge offers residential condo, commercial/office and retail space (for lease or sale) as well as green building technologies.
- Party room, and private membership in Club Liberty, which includes, large exercise room, whirlpool, sauna, and changerooms/wahsrooms, indoor golf simulator, billiards room, and green roof amenity space. Indoor swimming pool access available with future phases
- Short walk to Yonge and Steeles (0.4 km – 5 mins.)
- On Site Grocery (KOREAN – Galleria) – 40,000 sq. ft at the basement of the retail building (retail building is connected to the Residential condos)
- Green Building Technologies: Plenty of Green space within the 10 Acres on World on Yonge development
- On Site Retail mall (two storey), restaurants (first floor, north end of the site), food court (2nd floor of the retail outlet)
- Urbanizing Suburban Environment (Plans)
- Retail Space: 500,000 sq. ft. – Food court space also available!
- 4 Residential Towers
- 1 Office Towers
- These two buildings are the furthest from the train tracks (North of the site)
- There is a 2 storey retail space on the north east side of the site plus a full size grocery (Korean supermarket is the un-official rumor) store in the basement, and a roof top garden (not open to public, only for the condo residents).
- The retail mall will be connected to the residential condominiums
- There will be retailers at the bottom of each condominium building
- Parking will generally be underground. Some short term parking (15 mins or so) are available above ground.
- There will also be an office building/hotel on the north west side of the site.
- The mall spaces, retail under the building, and office space are available for sale on top of the residential condominiums.
- In the middle of all this, there will be space for hosting public events with movable landscaping – it’s big enough for concerts and farmer’s markets.