XO2 is uniquely positioned steps from everything one could desire, including beautiful Lake Ontario. Just a 15-minute walk from King and Dufferin, discover a mix of tranquil parkland, thrilling entertainment, and stunning views along the lakeshore.
Features & Finishes
– 9’ to 11’ soaring ceiling heights (excluding areas with dropped ceilings and bulkheads)
– Floor-to-ceiling windows provide downtown views, as per plan
– Choice of designer-selected flooring in all principal rooms and bedrooms
– Smooth finished ceilings
– Solid entry doors with security view-hole
– Insulated double-glazed windows
– Outdoor living, as per plan
– Parking and storage lockers available TIMELESS KITCHENS
– Sleek kitchen cabinetry, custom-designed by Tomas Pearce, with plumbing fixture upgrades available
– Choice of stone countertops and contemporary tile backsplash, as per builder’s samples, with the option to upgrade
– Designer-selected stainless steel sink
– State-of-the-art modern integrated refrigerator and dishwasher, and microwave oven hood fan and range
– Custom island availableCONVENIENT IN-SUITE LAUNDRY
– In-suite laundry closet with stacked washer and dryer, as per plan
– Tile flooring in laundry closetTECH FEATURES
– Individual thermostat for suite temperature control
– Emergency voice communications system, smoke and carbon monoxide detector
– Pre-wiring for cable TV, high-speed Internet access and telephones, as per plan
– Card and key access throughout all common areas
– Enterphone in lobby entrance vestibule
– Remote control/access card for private garage entry
– State-of-the-art Clear Inc. water and air filtration technology in all suites and shared amenity spaces including the lobby, elevators, lounges, etc.
– Clear Inc. technology integrated smoke and carbon monoxide detection
– FOB access throughout common areas
– Well-lit temperature controlled underground garageSIMPLE AND SLEEK DESIGNER-INSPIRED BATHROOMS
– Modern bathroom cabinetry, custom-designed by Tomas Pearce
– Designer-selected countertop and sink
– Wall-mounted vanity mirror Designer-selected tub and selected fixtures, as per plan
– Glass shower stall and designer-selected fixtures, as per plan
– Tile flooring in all bathrooms
Top 5 Reasons to Live at XO2 Condos
1. Perfect Transit Score – Boasting a perfect transit score, the area surrounding XO Condos 2 is serviced by many TTC streetcar and bus routes, making it extremely easy for residents to travel throughout the city and the downtown core. The King streetcar stops right outside the front door and the Dufferin bus, which runs 24 hours is accessible just mere steps away. The Exhibition GO Train station is also located just a few minutes away. CondoNow notes that commuters can take transit into the downtown core in just over half an hour.
2. High Walk Score – Residents of XO Condos 2 will be able to enjoy living within walking distance of everything they need. Boasting an extremely high Walk Score, the area is home to plenty of lifestyle amenities and daily necessities. CondoNow states that Liberty Village is a vibrant neighbourhood, home to a wide variety of dining, shopping, clubs, lounges, and entertainment options.
3. Popular Neighbourhoods – Liberty Village has quickly become a very popular neighbourhood among young professionals, families, and students. The area is well known for its strong and growing arts, media, and technology community, making XO Condos 2 a great place to invest in. CondoNow indicates that this amazing location is also surrounded by other popular downtown neighbourhoods including Little Tibet, Little Portugal, and King West Village.
4. The Lakefront – XO Condos 2 is conveniently situated just minutes away from Lake Ontario and Toronto’s beautiful waterfront. Residents will be able to enjoy nearby waterfront trails, parks, boardwalks, promenades, and beaches. CondoNow acknowledges that nearby beaches include the popular Sunnyside Beach.
5. Green Space – Living in the heart of downtown Toronto does not mean that residents of XO Condos 2 will have to forego green space. Residents will have easy access to some of the city’s largest and most lush parks, allowing them a natural escape from their hectic daily lives. Even the furry, four-legged family members can enjoy nearby off-leash parks. CondoNow notes that nearby green spaces include Trinity Bellwooods Park, High Park, Coronation Park, and Marilyn Bell Park.